- The City's buildings and facilities
- The City's fleet of vehicles and equipment (excluding police and fire)
- Water mains and most of the storm and sanitary sewer main lines within the City
Other services include planting, trimming and removing trees on rights of way, maintenance of street and traffic control signs on city-maintained streets, and animal control services.
- Wayne County Maintained Roads
- Road Services of Wayne County
- Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) Maintained Roads
- I-275 (MDOT)
- I-96 (MDOT)
- Plymouth Road (Newburgh to Inkster)
- Grand River Avenue
- How will I know if there is a problem with my water?
- Is filtered water safer than tap water to drink?
- Why is my tap water rusty or reddish and what do I do about it?
- Why is my water cloudy?
- Is bottle water safer than tap water to drink?
- What do I do if my sewer drain is backing up?
- What components of my water delivery is the city responsible for maintaining and repairing?
- What components of my sewer disposal system is the city responsible for maintaining and repairing?