T-Ball / Coach Pitch
fall 2020 T-BALL/COACH PITCH
All practices and scrimmages will be played at the fields directly east of the Kirksey Recreation Center.
- Parents are responsible for the screening of their participant(s) for any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. Participants are encouraged to stay home if they are showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- If an individual living in the same household of a T-Ball or Coach Pitch participant tests positive for COVID-19, Ethan Engel, Athletic Coordinator, must be contacted as soon as possible at email@example.com.
- Participants need to supply their own baseball glove, pants, active shoes, and batting helmet for all practices and scrimmages. Livonia Parks and Recreation will provide a team hat and shirt.
- Coaches are required to wear masks at all times during practices and scrimmages.
- Participants are highly encouraged to wear masks but are not required.
- When on the bench, players will be spaced six feet apart at designated markers.
- Coaches will check-out any additional equipment needed (baseballs, bats, etc.) for practices and scrimmages from Parks and Recreation staff on-site. The equipment will be sanitized before and after each practice/scrimmage.
- Coaches will be provided with materials to sanitize equipment during practices and scrimmages.
- Any equipment provided by Livonia Parks and Recreation used during practices and/or scrimmages must be sanitized by the coaches between individual uses by players or coaches.
- There will not be a catcher’s position in either program to minimize the sharing of equipment.
- Spectators must sit in the designated seating areas and bring their own seating. They are encouraged to social distance from others not in the same household.