Botsford Pool June 22-Aug. 16
19444 Lathers (248) 476-9700
Clements Circle June 22-Sept. 7
9999 Harrison (734) 421-9800
Shelden Pool - closed summer 2020
Register Online for Swim Times at the Outdoor Pools
In an effort to provide the most enjoyable experience possible, while following guidelines to open Outdoor Pools, we are asking patrons to register for swim times using our online registration. Registrations will be limited to one block per day. If you are a member of the Kirksey Recreation Center, have taken a class or visited our center in 2020 you already have an account. If you need assistance accessing your account please call our front desk at (734) 466-2900 Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To comply with recommended social distancing guidelines, pool capacities, at both Botsford Pool and Clements Circle Splash Park, have been reduced to 125 people.
In addition, we have implemented the following policies in addition to our standard pool rules to ensure the health and safety of all:
- No mask, no entry. Every patron aged 5 and older will be required to wear a face mask in locker rooms and while on deck.
- Face masks are not to be worn while swimming.
- Photo ID is required for entry. Forms of accepted ID: Kirksey Recreation Center membership card, driver’s license, school ID, or state-issued ID. Electronic ID will not be accepted.
- Patrons 15 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 16 or older.
- Lounge chairs have been placed six feet apart for social distancing, please do not move them.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick.
- NO REFUNDS for any reason.
|Botsford Pool Schedule|
|Monday-Friday||Saturday and Sunday|
|Open Swim||1-4 p.m.|
|Monday/Wednesday/Friday||Tuesday and Thursday||Saturday and Sunday|
|Adult Lap Swim||10 a.m to 12:30 p.m.||6:30-8 p.m.||10-11:45 a.m.|
|Adult Open Swim||10 a.m to 12:30 p.m.|
|Clements Circle Splash Park|
|Tuesday and |
|Saturday and Sunday|
|Open Swim||1-3:30 p.m.|
|Adult Lap Swim||6:30-8 p.m.||9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Parent-Tot Swim||9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Child (age 4 to 17)||$4||$7|
|Senior (age 62 and up)||$4||$7|
OUTDOOR POOLS - SEASON SWIM PASSES
Season Passes are available for purchase by appointment only at Kirksey Recreation Center. Please call (734) 466-2900 to schedule. Appointments are available Monday-Friday 9 a.m to 4 p.m.
|Additional Person Living at Same Address||$25||$35|
Due to COVID-19 Pool Rentals have been suspended for the 2020 Season.
Planning a birthday party, team outing, family reunion or church gathering? All three pools are available for private rentals after normal operating hours. Private pool rental bookings begin May 1. For more information, please call (734) 466-2925. Please submit a completed Pool Rental Application form (PDF) or submit the application for reservation online.
|Number of People||Resident, Per Hour||Non-Resident, Per Hour|
|0 to 75||$150||$200|
|Each additional 15 people||$25||$25|
Due to COVID-19 and the limited capacity of our pools, Summer Camps and Day Cares using the pools are suspended for the 2020 season.
Outdoor Swim Lessons
We will be offering a six week lesson program on Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m August 1 through September 6. Registration will start Monday, July 20.
Members: July 20
Residents: July 21
Non-Residents: July 23
General Pool Rules
- Eating or drinking in restricted areas only
- No shoes or street clothing on the pool deck
- All deck furniture must be placed along the fence at all times
- Infants must wear a cloth diaper or swim diaper with rubber pants and a swimsuit
- No one swims alone
The following are prohibited:
- Diving in shallow water
- Glass bottles/jars
- Hypoxic training - underwater games, holding of breath
- Inflatable toys or inflatable flotation devices