September 14, 2021
City Hall 5th Floor Gallery
33000 Civic Center Drive
Livonia, MI 48154
Planning Commission - Study Meeting
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2021
Study Meeting in the Fifth Floor Gallery 7 p.m.
PREHEARING ITEMS FOR THE MEETING OF SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
1. (TABLED INDEFINITELY) Petition 2021-08-02-15 submitted by CESO, Inc. requesting waiver use approval of all plans required by Section 6.26 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, in connection with a proposal to redevelop the properties at 13950 Merriman Road and 31324, 31330 and 31374 Schoolcraft Road, to allow for the redevelopment and expansion of an existing Speedway gas station, located on the northeast corner of Schoolcraft and Merriman Roads in the Southwest ¼ of Section 23.
2. Petition 2021-08-02-16 submitted by Mellodie Hastings requesting waiver use approval pursuant to Section 6.13 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, to operate a day care nursery (Kidventure Child Care Center) at 10531 Farmington Road, located on the west side of Farmington Road between Orangelawn Avenue and Plymouth Road in the Northeast ¼ of Section 33.
3. Petition 2021-08-08-05 submitted by Hellyer Lewis requesting site plan approval pursuant to Section 5.01 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance in connection with a proposal to remodel the exterior of the Citizens Bank at 37307 Six Mile Road, located on the south side of Six Mile Road between Levan and Newburgh Roads in the Northwest ¼ of Section 17.
4. Petition 2021-08-SN-02 submitted by Stark Road Holdings L.L.C., requesting signage approval pursuant to Section 11.08 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance for the recreational facility at 14255 Stark Road, located on the west side of Stark Road between Schoolcraft Road and Lyndon Avenue in the Southeast ¼ of Section 21.
REPORT FROM STAFF
5. Regular Meeting held by City Council on September 8, 2021.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@livonia.gov