Thanks to all who supported Moving Wall visit
Souvenir shirts, coins still available
The City of Livonia was proud to host the Moving Wall Vietnam Veteran Memorial and accompanying events and ceremonies Aug. 8-12, 2019, at Ford Field.
It is with the deepest respect that we presented this event to honor the men and women whose names are engraved there and support all of our Veterans.
Given the tens of thousands of visitors for those five days, we have had residents ask about purchasing souvenirs from the event, some of which were sold-out at the site.
- A limited number of specially created challenge coins remain and may be purchased in the Mayor’s Office at Livonia City Hall, while supplies last.
- A limited number of commemorative T-Shirts (olive drab green) are available at City Hall in Small and Medium sizes, while supplies last. Those same commemorative dark green shirts are also offered in short- or long-sleeved T-shirts, hoodies or sweatshirts through an online store.
- Volunteer shirts have all been distributed or sold.
Thank you to all of the volunteers, speakers, participants, supporters in the business community and visitors who made this a special time in Livonia.
A special thanks to our generous sponsors:
- Presenting sponsor – Masco
- Major sponsors – D&B Landscaping, Nagle Paving and Roush
- Supporting sponsors – AlphaUSA, Fausone Bohn, LLP, Livonia Spree, NYX Inc., and SiteOne Landscaping
- Contributing sponsors – Aristeo Construction, Marsh & McLennan Agency and Wade Shows
- Partner sponsors – Embassy Suites by Hilton in Livonia, Four-M Associates, LLC, Golf Livonia, Greg Coppola, Livonia Chamber of Commerce, OHM Advisors, and Valaset
- Friends of the Wall – Acro Service Corp., Commercial Lawn Mower, Ernie D’Ascenzo, Laurel Manor, Livonia Hospitality Corp and Thomas Guastello, Livonia Towing, Parkside Credit Union, Laurie Pohutsky, Dennis Wright, Rosedale Gardens Presbyterian Church, PROCAM Photo and Video, Christ Our Savior Lutheran Church, Senate Coney Island, Primo’s Pizza, Looney Baker, John Pastor, Livonia Public Schools, Coach's Corner, and UPS Store 3011, Livonia