CNC Job Fair
Many CNC jobs of all types (Operator, Repair Technicians and Programmers) will be up for grabs during the Livonia Michigan Works' CNC Job Fair on Thursday, April 4 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. This event requires job seekers to have training in CNC.
Up to nine companies will be interviewing job candidates. Positions Available (wages differ per company and position)
• Measure work-pieces
• Secure tools
• Transfer commands from servers to CNC modules
• Properly lubricate and cool work-pieces
CNC Repair Technicians
• Adjust machines as necessary, set up machines
• Inspect work-pieces
• Read blueprints
• Write programs in the language of the machine’s controller
• Determine machining sequence
• Analyze job orders
• Write instructional sheets
Please bring multiple copies of your resume in addition to dressing professionally. This is a great opportunity for CNC job seekers of all types to gain meaningful employment. For more information, contact Justin Skibin at email@example.com.