Where do I report potholes?

The Public Works Department patches potholes, settlements, etc and replaces deteriorated pavement sections and curbs for roads owned and maintained by the City of Livonia. To report an issue on a Livonia road, please call (734) 466-2655.

Wayne County owns and is responsible for most of the main roads in Livonia. To report an issue on one of the following Wayne County Roads, please call 1-888-ROAD CREW or visit the Wayne County Report a Hazard webpage.

  • Ann Arbor Road
  • Eckles Road
  • Eight Mile Road
  • Farmington Road
  • Five Mile Road
  • Grand River Avenue
  • Haggerty Road
  • I-275
  • I-96
  • Inkster Road
  • Joy Road
  • Merriman Road
  • Middle Belt Road
  • Plymouth Road
  • Seven Mile Road
  • Six Mile Road
  • Wayne Road (south of Plymouth)

Show All Answers

1. What are Livonia City Hall's hours of operation?
2. Where is the City Dump located?
3. Are there any rules in regards to noise?
4. How do I dispose of hazardous waste?
5. How can I arrange to have a special trash pickup?
6. Who do I contact to report a public nuisance?
7. How can I monitor job postings and apply?
8. Where do I get a marriage license?
9. Where can I get a copy of my birth certificate?
10. What are the City's water and sewer companies?
11. Where do I report potholes?
12. Does the City of Livonia have a Humane Society?
13. Who do I contact to have dead animals removed from the street?
14. Where can I get a passport?
15. Who do I report junk vehicles to?
16. How do I submit a Freedom of Information Act Request for Public Records?
17. Who is the main electric company in Livonia?
18. Who is the natural gas company for the City of Livonia?
19. Who replaces/repairs streetlights?
20. How do I know where my utility line runs?
21. Where is Livonia City Hall located?
22. What is the phone number to contact Livonia City Hall?
23. How do I contact the Police Department?
24. How do I file a claim against the City?
25. How can I check on a business?
26. If I lost something on City property, is there a lost and found?
27. Where can I get working papers for my child?
28. Where is the post office located?
29. How do I contact the Health Department?
30. Where do I report missing or damaged street signs?
31. How do I contact Social Security?
32. How do I contact the Secretary of State?