Who do I call to report a barking dog?

To report a barking dog, please call the following:

  • Animal Control Phone: 734-466-2655
    Monday through Friday
    8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
  • Livonia Police Department Phone: 734-466-2470
    Please call the Livonia Police Department during the Animal Control's non-working hours

Show All Answers

1. How do I know if I need a lawyer and how do I pick one?
2. Where can I find standard court forms such as a criminal discovery order or a civil or criminal adjournment form?
3. Where is the 16th District Court?
4. How do I report a crime?
5. Where is the Law Department?
6. What is the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)?
7. How do I obtain a Personal Protection Order (PPO)?
8. How do I submit a Freedom of Information Act request?
9. What does the Law Department do?
10. Where can I find a copy of the City Ordinances?
11. Who do I call to report a barking dog?
12. How do I report an ordinance violation?
13. How do I challenge a traffic ticket?