AS YOU LOOK THROUGH EACH PAGE, PLEASE NOTE:
1. A company may list jobs suitable for two different age groups. To
determine if you are the appropriate age to apply for the job, check the
"AGE REQUIREMENT" line toward the top of each page.
2. It is your responsibility to contact the employer to apply for these jobs.
Check the "TO APPLY FOR THE JOB" line at the bottom of the page for
information from the employer on how to apply for the job.
1. Let the employer know you got the job information from the Livonia Youth
Employment Office. It may help you to get a call or an interview.
2. If you apply on-line, it may be helpful to go in and let the employer/manager
know you have applied.
3. If you do not hear from the business within a few weeks after applying, try contacting
a manager to let them know you applied and that you are interested in the job.