You can now submit service requests to the Department of Public Works

All you need to do is create your account by either clicking on the Create button or the My Account button. Once you click My Account, you can add an account by clicking on the “Don't have an account? Sign up” option on the bottom of the screen. In the future, you can sign in to that account to create future service requests or view the status of requests.

Please do not use this service for emergency situations; call Public Service at (734) 466-2655.

 All service requests will be reviewed to determine what action, if any, may be necessary.