Study Meeting Agenda
STUDY MEETING OF SEPTEMBER 9, 2019
8:00 P.M. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. BLOCK PARTY: Theresa Willyard, re: to be held Saturday, September 28, 2019, from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., on Ramblewood, between Perth and Scone, with a rain date of Saturday, October 5, 2019.
2. BLOCK PARTY: Stacie Anselmo, re: to be held Saturday, October 19, 2019, from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., on Middleboro Street, between Westmore and Mayfield, with a rain date of Saturday, October 26, 2019.
3. REQUEST TO WAIVE SIDEWALK REQUIREMENT: Michael Liss, re: for a single-family home to be constructed at 18428 Foch.
4. REQUEST TO MAINTAIN MEMBERSHIP IN OAKLAND COUNTY’S COURTS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (CLEMIS): Division of Police, re: as this system serves as a technical link between member agencies to promote communication and the sharing of criminal justice information.
5. REQUEST TO APPROVE PAYMENT AND EXTEND CONTRACT WITH BS&A SOFTWARE: Office of the Treasurer, re: in an amount not to exceed $25,000 per year to provide yearly service and support for the Equalizer Internet Tax/Assessing System for the period November 1, 2019 through October 31, 2022. (CR 383-16)
6. REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE APPROPRIATION AND EXPENDITURE: Department of Inspection, re: to enable payment to Ultra Green for emergency need to cut tall grass and weeds throughout the City.
7. VACATING REQUEST: Engineering Division, re: to vacate water main easement within Schoolcraft College, located at 18600 Haggerty Road and 17950 College Parkway. Parcel ID 46-027-99-0001-003 and 46-189-99-0037-000.
8. REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATION AND EXPENDITURE: Engineering Division, re: for the Ann Arbor Trail Intersection Project (Contract 19-C) (Newburgh Road and Ann Arbor Trail) for an additional $25,091.00 and revise contract total to $4,525,091.00. (CR 54-19)(CR 248-19)
9. WAIVER PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-07-02-11 submitted by Green Palace Reflexology, to operate a massage establishment on the south side of Five Mile Road between Middlebelt and Henry Ruff Roads (29447 Five Mile Road) in the Northeast ¼ of Section 23.
10. WAIVER PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-07-02-12 submitted by Zukin’s Rib Shack, to utilize a Class C liquor license (sale of beer, wine and spirits for consumption on the premises) and to expand the existing food service operation to include an outdoor dining patio in connection with the operation of the full-service restaurant on the south side of Five Mile Road between Farmington and Ashurst Roads (33897 Five Mile Road) in the Northeast ¼ of Section 21.
11. REQUEST TO APPROVE 2019-2024 CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS PROGRAM: Planning Commission, re: submitted pursuant to State law, to be used as a guide to funding priority capital projects.
For the 1,881st Regular Meeting of September 23, 2019
DATED: September 3, 2019
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.