Study Meeting Agenda
STUDY MEETING OF JULY 22, 2019
8:00 P.M. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE CITY’S NOISE ORDINANCE: Richard McLain, Old Rosedale Gardens Homeowners Association, re: to show family friendly movies beginning at dusk until the end of the movie on Friday, September 13, 2019 in Kleinert Park.
2. REQUEST FOR APPROVAL TO ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN SMART AND THE CITY OF LIVONIA: Department of Community Resources, re: for the Municipal Credit Contract for the period July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020, with all Credits to be used for the Livonia Community Transit Program.
3. REQUEST APPROVAL TO ENTER INTO AGREEMENT WITH SIMPLE RECYCLING: Department of Public Works, re: for four-year agreement with option to extend for an additional four years to provide services for the collection of soft recyclables.
4. WAIVER PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-06-02-09 submitted by Neumann/Smith Architecture, to expand floor area, renovate the exterior appearance of the building and modify the vehicular parking layout of the existing Salvation Army resale store on property located on the north side of Plymouth Road between Farmington and Stark Roads (33600 Plymouth Road) in the Southeast ¼ of Section 28.
5. SITE PLAN PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-06-08-09 submitted by SC Health to construct a new four-story medical/health services facility located on the east side of Haggerty Road between Six Mile and Seven Mile Roads (18600 Haggerty Road) in the Northwest ¼ of Section 7.
For the 1,878th Regular Meeting of August 12, 2019
DATED: July 15, 2019
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email email@example.com if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.