Study Meeting Agenda
STUDY MEETING OF MAY 20, 2019
8:00 P.M. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. BLOCK PARTY: Tracy Nolte, re: to be held Saturday, August 10, 2019, from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Marie Court, between Knolson and Minton, with a rain date of Saturday, August 17, 2019.
2. BLOCK PARTY: Rebecca Drzewicki, re: to be held Saturday, September 28, 2019, from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Parklane Street between Margareta and Clarita, with a rain date of Saturday, October 5, 2019.
3. REQUEST TO WAIVE SIDEWALK REQUIREMENT: Larry Perri, for the single-family home to be constructed at 10166 Laurel.
4. REQUEST TO WAIVE SIDEWALK REQUIREMENT: Frank Mancina, Mancina Construction, LLC, for the single-family home to be constructed at 29106 Broadmoor.
5. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO APPROVE A FIVE-YEAR CONTRACT WITH ROUTEMATCH SOFTWARE, THE SOLE SOURCE PROVIDER: Department of Community Resources, re: for software and technical support with Livonia Community Transit Program for the period December, 2018 through November, 2023, from budgeted funds.
6. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE ONE (1) TRAILER MOUNTED ASPHALT HOTBOX THROUGH THE NATIONAL COOPERATIVE PURCHASING ALLIANCE: Public Service Division, re: for use by the Roads Department, from budgeted funds.
7. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE ONE (1) 2019 FORD F-550 TO BE UPFITTED INTO A SIGN MAINTENANCE VEHICLE THROUGH THE STATE OF MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF VEHICLE PROCUREMENT AND MACOMB COUNTY CONTRACT 21-18: Public Service Division, re: to replace vehicle used by Sign Maintenance, from budgeted funds.
8. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE THREE (3) 2019 FORD F-250s AND ONE (1) 2019 F-150 PICK UP TRUCKS THROUGH THE STATE OF MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF VEHICLE PROCUREMENT AND THE MACOMB COUNTY CO-OP AWARD AGEEMENT: Public Service Division, re: to replace vehicles used by various departments within the Department of Public Services, from budgeted funds.
9. AWARD OF CONTRACT: Engineering Division, re: for the Whispering Willows Golf Course Parking Lot Improvements – Contract 19-M, from budgeted funds.
10. WAIVER PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-03-02-03 submitted by Players Golf & Event Center South to utilize a Class C liquor license in connection with the operation of an indoor golf and Millionaire Party (Charity gaming) facility on property located on the south side of Plymouth Road (36115 Plymouth Road) in the Northeast ¼ of Section 32.
11. GREENBELT PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-04-GB-01 submitted by Plymouth Woods Apartments, LLC to substitute a greenbelt for protective wall as outlined in Section 18.45 of the Zoning Ordinance of the City of Livonia, as amended, for property located on the south side of Plymouth Road (38001 Plymouth Road) in the Southwest ¼ of Section 30.
For the 1,874th Regular Meeting of June 3, 2019
DATED: May 14, 2019
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.