Study Meeting of the Council of the City of LivoniaCALL TO ORDER
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
* Due to COVID-19, Livonia City Council meetings will not be held in the City Hall Auditorium
Live broadcast: AT&T Uverse Channel 99 / Spectrum Channel 203 /
WOW Channel 10 / YouTube.com/LivoniaTV
Connect on Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/822419226 or phone at (312) 626-6799, ID: 822
To participate, use the ‘Raise Hand’ button on Zoom or press *9 on your phone to be called on
INVOCATION/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1) REQUEST FOR ONE-YEAR EXTENSION OF MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT WITH NEXGEN E9-1-1: Division of Police, re: for maintenance of our NexGen E9-1-1 system for the period of 06-15-2020 to 06-14-2021. From budgeted funds.
2) REQUEST TO APPROVE INCREASE IN COMPENSATION FOR THE SUPERINTENDENT OF PARKS AND RECREATION: Department of Civil Service, re: to be in the same compensation range as other Directors in the City.
3) REQUEST TO APPROVE INCREASE IN COMPENSATION FOR THE ASSISTANT
SUPERINTENDENT OF PARKS AND RECREATION: Department of Civil Service, re: to be within the same range as the Assistant Planning Director.
4) REQUEST TO RENEW THE CITY’S LIABILITY AND PROPERTY INSURANCE COVERAGE: Department of Finance, re: with the Michigan Municipal Risk Management Authority (MMRMA) for the period from December 1, 2020 to November 30, 2022.
5) REQUEST APPROVAL OF BUDGET ADJUSTMENTS FOR FISCAL YEAR ENDING NOVEMBER 30, 020: Department of Finance, re: for additional contribution to the VEBA Fund and the Building Improvement Capital Projects Funds (418).
6) REQUEST TO ACCEPT QUOTATION FOR WORKERS' COMPENSATION INSURANCE: Department of Finance, re: with The ASU Group, to provide claims administration services and with Midwest Employers Casualty Company to provide excess insurance coverage when losses from any one claim reaches $600,000, for the period from December 1, 2020 to November 30, 2022.
7) REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE ONE (1) 2021 FREIGHTLINER, CAB AND CHASSIS TO BE BUILT AS A VACTOR TRUCK, THROUGH THE SOURCEWELL (FORMERLY NJPA) PURCHASING AGREEMENT: Public Service Division, re: a replacement
vehicle to be used by the Water and Sewer Departments, from budgeted funds.
8) REQUEST TO AMEND CONTRACT WITH OHM ADVISORS AND AUTHORIZE APPROPRIATION AND EXPENDITURE: Public Service Division, re: for the 2021 Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) water main projects, Project 7453-01,to provide engineering design, administration and soils investigation services, from budgeted funds. (CR 365-16).
9) REQUEST TO RESCIND COUNCIL RESOLUTION 230-20 WHICH ACCEPTED A PUBLICUTILITY EASEMENT FOR SANITARY SEWER EASEMENT AT 31800 ENTERPRISE DRIVE IN THE SOUTH 1/2 OF SECTION 27 AND HAVE THE UTILITY SERVICE REMAIN PRIVATE: Engineering Division, re: request from the owner, Livonia Estates Ltd. for the sanitary sewer to
10) REQUEST TO RESCIND COUNCIL RESOLUTION 231-20 WHICH ACCEPTED A PUBLIC UTILITY EASEMENT FOR SANITARY SEWER EASEMENT AT 11870 HUBBARD ROAD IN THE SOUTH 1/2 OF SECTION 27 AND HAVE THE UTILITY SERVICE REMAIN PRIVATE: Engineering Division, re: request from the owner, Livonia Estates Ltd. for the sanitary sewer to
11) PROPOSED 2021 CITY COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULE: City Council President Kathleen E. McIntyre, re: in accordance with the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, 1976 P.A. 267, as amended.
October 26, 2020 SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email xd if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us under
Government, City Council, Agendas.