Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center
Re-Opening Friday, June 26
We look forward to seeing you soon! Friday, June 26 we re-open at 5 a.m. with some modifications in place. Our Welcome Back Poster will update you daily on specific area closures, this will be posted at the front desk. Currently the indoor pools and saunas remain closed.
FACILITY GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Masks are required to enter the building and move about common areas (Lobby, Locker Rooms, Restrooms and, Gymnasiums).
- Masks are encouraged but not required during exercise (on equipment or in an exercise class).
- Guests and members are asked to follow six feet social distancing for the safety of other guests and staff.
- Be aware of directional floor signage to decrease proximity between yourself and other guests.
- Everyone entering the facility (guests and staff) is required to have their temperature taken via a no-touch forehead thermometer.
- Gym usage is for classes and basketball shoot around only. Pick-up games of basketball are not permitted.
CLEANING AND SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Air Handler units are set to 100% fresh air to enhance air quality.
- Disinfecting wipes and spray is available for guests to clean machines/equipment before and after use.
- All fitness equipment will be kept 10 feet apart.
- Ion fogging will take place regularly in high traffic/frequent touch point areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility for guests and staff.