STUDY MEETING OF MAY 11, 2020 8:00 P.M.
* Due to COVID-19, Livonia City Council meetings will not be held in the City Hall Auditorium
Live broadcast: AT&T Uverse Channel 99 / Spectrum Channel 203 / WOW Channel 10 / YouTube.com/LivoniaTV
Connect on Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/822419226 or phone at (312) 626-6799, ID: 822 419 226
To participate, use the ‘Raise Hand’ button on Zoom or press *9 on your phone to be called on
1. REAPPOINTMENT OF SAM CARAMAGNO TO THE LIVONIA PLANNING COMMISSION: Office of the Mayor, re: for a three-year term which will expire on June 9, 2023.
2. REAPPOINTMENT OF GLEN LONG, JR. TO THE LIVONIA PLANNING COMMISSION: Office of the Mayor, re: for a three-year term which will expire on June 9, 2023.
3. REAPPOINTMENT OF PETER VENTURA TO THE LIVONIA PLANNING COMMISSION: Office of the Mayor, re: for a three-year term which will expire on June 9, 2023.
4. REAPPOINTMENT OF JANICE N. CENTERS TO THE ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS: Councilmember Jim Jolly, re: for a three-year term which will expire July 12, 2023.
5. REAPPOINTMENT OF JOEL TURBIAK TO THE ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS:
Scott Bahr, Council Vice President, re:for a three-year term which will expire on July 12, 2023.
6. REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE PAYMENT TO ELECTION SOURCE: Office of the City Clerk, re: for preparation of test ballots and testing of all election equipment by approved State vendor for the Presidential Primary election held March 10, 2020, from budgeted funds.
7. AWARD OF BID: Public Service Division, re: for supplying the Road Maintenance Section with hot and cold Bituminous Materials for the period May 1, 2020 through April 30, 2021.
8. AWARD OF CONTRACT: Public Service Division, re: for sewer line chemical root control services, from budgeted funds.
9. REQUEST TO AMEND COUNCIL RESOLUTION 412-19 AND AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE FURNITURE: Public Service Division, re: to reduce the GMP payable to DeMaria Building Company, Inc. to $9,032,452, in order to purchase furniture for the DPW Building Project, in an amount not to exceed $207,000.00, from budgeted funds.
10. REQUEST TO APPROVE PURCHASES WITH SOLE SUPPLIER, EJ USA, INC. f/k/a EAST JORDAN IRON WORKS FOR A PERIOD OF ONE (1) YEAR: Public Service Division, re: for the purchase of stormwater, water main and sanitary manhole-related items in an amount not to exceed $75,000.00 annually.
For the 1,897th Regular Meeting of May 27, 2020
DATED: May 6, 2020
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.livonia.gov - under Government, City Council, Agendas.