October 17, 2023
33000 Civic Center Drive
Livonia, MI 48154
Planning Commission Meeting
Tuesday, October 17, 2023
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2023
1,205th Public Hearing and Regular Meeting 7 p.m.
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
1. Petition 2023-09-01-05 submitted by Matick Construction L.L.C. under Sections 13.13 and 13.15 of the Livonia Zoning Ordinance, as amended, requesting to rezone the property at 37739 Seven Mile Road, located on the south side of Seven Mile Road between Blue Skies Drive and Glengarry Drive in the Northeast ¼ of Section 7, from N2 (Neighborhood) to C-1 (Local Business).
2. Petition 2023-08-02-12 submitted by C and M Corporation, requesting approval of all plans required by Sections 3.11, 5.01 and 13.13 of the Livonia Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to construct a multi-tenant retail building with a drive-up window at 29150 Five Mile Road, located on the north side of Five Mile Road between Harrison Avenue and Middlebelt Road in the Southwest ¼ of Section 13.
3. Petition 2023-09-08-07 submitted by Soave Homes requesting approval of the Master Deed, Bylaws, and site plan under Section 7.27 of the Livonia Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to develop a site condominium (Baci’s Estates) consisting of five (5) single-family homes on the properties at 36143, 36155 and 36167 Parkdale Avenue, located on the south side of Parkdale Avenue between Arthur Avenue and Levan Road in the Northeast ¼ of Section 32.
4. Petition 2022-12-01-02 submitted by Basilica of St. Mary – Formal withdrawal request for the portion of the petition to rezone from PL (Public Land) to NM3-I (Neighborhood Multifamily – Maximum 4 Stories).
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
5. Approval of the Minutes of the 1,204th Public Hearings and Regular Meeting held by the Planning Commission on August 29, 2023.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email: Clerk@livonia.gov