October 10, 2023
City Hall 5th Floor Gallery
33000 Civic Center Drive
Livonia, MI 48154
Planning Commission - Study Meeting
Tuesday, October 10, 2023
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2023
Study Meeting - Fifth Floor Gallery, City Hall 7:00 p.m.
1. Petition 2023-09-01-05 submitted by Matick Construction L.L.C. under Sections 13.13 and 13.15 of the Livonia Zoning Ordinance, as amended, requesting to rezone the property at 37739 Seven Mile Road, located on the south side of Seven Mile Road between Blue Skies Drive and Glengarry Drive in the Northeast ¼ of Section 7, from N2 (Neighborhood) to C-1 (Local Business).
2. Petition 2023-08-02-12 submitted by C and M Corporation, requesting approval of all plans required by Sections 3.11, 5.01 and 13.13 of the Livonia Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to construct a multi-tenant retail building with a drive-up window at 29150 Five Mile Road, located on the north side of Five Mile Road between Harrison Avenue and Middlebelt Road in the Southwest ¼ of Section 13.
3. Petition 2022-12-01-02 submitted by Basilica of St. Mary – Formal withdrawal request for the portion of the petition to rezone from PL (Public Land) to NM3-I (Neighborhood Multifamily – Maximum 4 Stories).
4. Petition 2023-09-08-07 submitted by Soave Homes requesting approval of the Master Deed, Bylaws, and site plan under Section 7.27 of the Livonia Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to develop a site condominium (Baci’s Estates) consisting of five (5) single-family homes on the properties at 36143, 36155 and 36167 Parkdale Avenue, located on the south side of Parkdale Avenue between Arthur Avenue and Levan Road in the Northeast ¼ of Section 32.
REPORT FROM STAFF
5. Regular Meetings held by City Council on September 6, September 18, and October 2, 2023.
In accordance with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@livonia.gov.