July 12, 2022
City Hall 5th Floor Gallery
33000 Civic Center Drive
Livonia, MI 48154
Planning Commission - Study Meeting
Tuesday, July 12, 2022
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2022
Study Meeting in the Fifth Floor Gallery 7 p.m.
PREHEARING ITEMS FOR THE MEETING OF JULY 19, 2022
1. Petition 2022-05-01-01 submitted by Nofar Hotel Group pursuant to Sections 13.13 and 13.15 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, as amended, requesting to rezone the property at 31501 Schoolcraft Road, located on the south side of Schoolcraft Road between Merriman Road and Hubbard Avenue in the Northeast ¼ of Section 27, from C-3 (Highway Services) to C-4 (High Rise Commercial).
2. Petition 2021-08-02-14 submitted by Ally Saad requesting waiver use approval of all plans required by Sections 3.10, 3.11 and 6.51 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, as amended, in connection with a proposal to construct a single commercial building containing two (2) limited-service restaurants with drive-thru facilities at 20365 and 20385 Middlebelt Road, located on the west side of Middlebelt Road between Norfolk Avenue and Eight Mile Road in the Northeast ¼ of Section 2.
3. Petition 2022-06-02-14 submitted by Stark Road Holdings L.L.C. requesting Special Waiver Use approval for a Planned Development under Sections 3.04 and 5.02 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to utilize a Class C liquor license (sale of beer, wine and spirits for consumption on the premises) in connection with the operation of a multi-purpose recreational facility (Livonia Athletic District) at 14255 Stark Road, located on the west side of Stark Road between Schoolcraft Road and Lyndon Avenue in the Southeast ¼ of Section 21.
REPORT FROM STAFF
4. Regular Meeting held by City Council on June 6, June 27, and July 11, 2022
414th SPECIAL MEETING
5. Election of Planning Commission Officers
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@livonia.gov