October 12, 2021
City Hall 5th Floor Gallery
33000 Civic Center Drive
Livonia, MI 48154
Planning Commission - Study Meeting
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2021
Study Meeting in the Fifth Floor Gallery 7 p.m.
PREHEARING ITEMS FOR THE MEETING OF OCTOBER 19, 2021
1. Petition 2020-08-01-06 submitted by Middlebelt Plymouth Venture L.L.C. pursuant to Section 13.15 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, requesting to rezone parts of the properties at 29707 & 30273 Plymouth Road, located on the south side of Plymouth Road between Middlebelt Road and Milburn Avenue in the Northeast ¼ of Section 35, from C-2 (General Business) to NM2 (Neighborhood Multifamily).
2. Petition 2021-09-02-17 submitted by Airgas USA L.L.C. requesting waiver use approval pursuant to Section 6.42 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, to develop and operate an outdoor storage yard for cylinders containing industrial, medical and specialty gases at 30441 Plymouth Road, located on the south side of Plymouth Road between Middlebelt and Merriman Roads in the Northwest ¼ of Section 35.
3. Petition 2019-09-02-18 submitted by Sun Spa Massage L.L.C. requesting waiver use approval, pursuant to Section 6.37 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, to operate a massage establishment at 36111 Plymouth Road, located on the south side of Plymouth Road between Yale Avenue and Levan Road in the Northeast ¼ of Section 32.
4. Petition 2019-12-08-16 submitted by Ali Hamouch requesting a one-year extension of all plans in connection with a proposal to construct an addition and remodel the interior and exterior of the existing gas station (Shell) at 33411 Six Mile Road, located on the southwest corner of Six Mile and Farmington Roads in the Northeast ¼ of Section 16.
5. Petition 2021-08-SN-02 submitted by Stark Road Holdings L.L.C., on behalf of the Livonia Athletic District (LAD), requesting approval pursuant to Section 11.08 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance to install multiple wall signs to the multi-purpose recreational facility at 14255 Stark Road, located on the west side of Stark Road between Schoolcraft Road and Lyndon Avenue in the Southeast ¼ of Section 21.
REPORT FROM STAFF
6. Regular Meeting held by City Council on September 20 and October 4, 2021.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@livonia.gov