- Fitness Hub
- Kid Quarters
- Locker Rooms
- Outdoor Features
- Party and Meeting Rooms
- Climbing Wall
- Arc Trainers and True Stretch
- Concept II Rower
- Elliptical Cross Trainers
- Nu Step
- Recumbent/Upright/Wind Resistance
- SciFit Pro II (Adaptable for disabled use)
- Stair Climbers and Free Climbers
SELECTORIZED MACHINES & FREE WEIGHTS
- 16 Station Circuit Training
- Body Weight and Free Weight Stations
- Curl Bars and Dumbbells
- Free Weight Benches
- Multi-Functional Trainer
- Over 2,000 pounds of weight plates
- Smith Press and Leg Press Station
- TV Sound System
- 14,000 square feet
- Hardwood floor
- Two 50x84-feet basketball courts
- Two volleyball courts
- 13,000 square feet
- Pulastic flooring with dasher boards
- Two 50x74-feet basketball courts
- Other sport courts available:
- Floor Hockey
- Indoor Soccer
- Various special events
Need to get away? Mom or Dad, now you can enjoy a worry-free workout while our caring and qualified staff lead your child in fun-filled activities, games, crafts, and outdoor play. (Michigan law requires that a parent or legal guardian must remain in the building or on-site at all times while your child is in the Kid Quarters.) View all Kid Quarters rules and policies here.
The Kids Quarters is a short-term two-hour maximum child care resource for children ages six months to 12 years old.
ACTIVITIES & RESOURCES
Various activities offered such as:
- Board Games
- Play Structure
- One staff member for every four children under 14 months of age
- One to 10 staff to child ratio
- 20 children capacity
- Members - Free
- Resident/Non-Resident - $4.50 for a single visit
Please note there is a two-hour maximum stay per child. An additional fee will be applied after two hours.
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information about Kid Quarters, please call us at (734) 466-2900, ext. 3891.
Locker room features include:
- Lockers for clothing storage
- You must bring your own lock and towels
- Lockers are available for day use only, with locks removed each day
- Separate male, female and family changing rooms exiting out to the pool area or the main lobby
- Vanity areas with hairdryers, suit spinner and dry sauna.
Skate park is open april 1 - october 31 (Weather Dependant )
- HOURS: Mon. - Fri. 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sat. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sun. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 14,000 square feet in size
- Five feet Mini Ramp
- Five feet Quarter
- Five feet Quarter Piano Bank Combo
- Six feet Quarter Pipe
- Bank with Roll-In
- Fun Box
- Half Pipe
- Half Pyramid with
- Kinked Grind Rail
- Launching Ramp
- Children 11 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Helmets are required
- No bikes permitted
ADDITIONAL OUTDOOR FEATURES
- Asphalt jogging/walking path
- Half-mile length
- Inline skate rink
- 85 by 200 feet with dasher boards
- Picnic Pavilion Area
- Soccer fields
- Four - eight versus eight fields
- Two sand volleyball courts
- Water spray ground (seasonal) with water sprays and geysers
The multi-purpose room offers:
- 735 square feet
- Counter area with a sink
- View of the aquatic area
Party rooms are ideal for meetings or parties. Located on the first floor, each room has 343 square feet. Open up all three rooms for a total of 1,029 square feet. Each room is tiled and features its own counter, sink, refrigerator and seats 24 people.
Room One has a view of the climbing wall, and Room Three views the aquatic area.
Climbing is a sport the entire family can enjoy. Whether or not they are interested in climbing themselves, parents can learn the skills necessary to accompany their children to the wall and share the rush reaching the “summit”.
The rock wall measures 42 feet high and 36 feet wide, with 13 stations. There are several routes to challenge everyone from the novice to the veteran.
The track is made of a specialized rubber surface designed to reduce stress on muscles and joints upon impact. It is a non-competitive track perfect for walkers and joggers. The track is intended for fitness use only.
11 laps of the track equates to one mile.