Kirksey Recreation Center Membership Information
Become a part of the Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center experience today! Take advantage of our many membership options to accommodate all ages and lifestyle needs. Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center Annual Members receive unlimited use of the facilities during
open use times at no extra charge. Open recreation features include:
- Two indoor and three outdoor pools
- Sauna, hot tub/spa, splash pad
- Four gymnasiums
- Weight/fitness equipment
- Walking/running track
- Climbing wall
- Kid Quarters
- Tree Fort
Times may vary according to programs/classes and special events.
Additional Membership Benefits
Additional Annual Membership Benefits Include:
- Save time by not waiting in line for a day pass.
- First-day priority registration.
- Discounts on hundreds of programs, classes and special events.
- Access to hundreds of free Studio SWEAT onDemand virtual classes while at the center.
- Free use of all three outdoor pools*.
- Free use of Kid Quarters*.
- Free climbing wall classes and belay service*.
- Cost savings if visiting more than twice per month.
- Bring a maximum per visit of two youth non-residents (ages 4-13) at the resident day pass rate.
- Members who refer a new member will receive a $15 credit (no cash value) to their account. (Excludes SilverSneakers)
*Hours vary from main facility hours.
Day Pass Privileges
Day Pass users must bring in proof of residency and be entered into our ID database at the facility. Youth/Teens with no ID must have a parent/guardian with ID. A Daily Pass allows the use of the pool, gymnasium, skate-park, weight/fitness equipment, walking/running track, tree fort, and games. Times vary according to programs, classes, and special events. Your photo will be stored. Yearly verification of address is required.
A photo I.D. is required every time you purchase a day pass. A current valid Driver’s License or State I.D. will be accepted. A current year school I.D. with a photo will be accepted for those 14 years of age or older without a parent.
Lost Membership Cards
Replacement card fee $3. Note: Each member has three grace bands over a two-month period. After three, you are required to purchase a new card for $3.
Membership and Day Pass Fees - December 1, 2017
|Tot (three and under)||*||*|
|Youth (four to 13)||$5||$10|
|Teen (14 to 17)||$7||$14|
|Adult (18 to 61)||$8.50||$17|
|Senior (62 and up)||$5||$10|
Identification required first time in. A photo will be taken upon first entry.
*Three and under are free with a paying adult daily admission.
|Ten Visit Pass||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Youth (4 to 13)||$40||$80|
|Teen (14 to 17)||$56||$112|
|Adult (18 to 61)||$68||$136|
|Senior (62 and up)||$40||$80|
|Tot (3 and under)||**||**|
|Youth/Teen (4 to 17)||$177||$354|
|Adult (18 to 61)||$230||$460|
|Senior (62 and up)||$195||$390|
|Adult plus 1||$410||$820|
|Family (6 or less)||$470||$940|
| Family Additional Member(s) each||$50||$100|
|Business Adult plus 1||N/A||$615|
| Business Additional Family Members each||N/A||$100|
|Corporate - 10 pass minimum||$255||N/A|
** Based on Parent/Guardian Status. Prices subject to change.
Monthly Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
|Annual EFT Membership||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Youth/Teen (4 to 17)||$18||$36|
|Adult (18 to 61)||$22||$44|
|Senior (62 to up)||$19.25||$38.50|
|Adult plus 1||$36.50||$73|
|Family (6 or less)||$41||$82|
| Additional Family Member(s) each||$4.25||$8.50|
|Business Adult plus 1||N/A||$52.75|
| Business Additional Family Members each||N/A||$8.50|
To have your annual membership automatically paid from your credit/debit card, checking or savings account in monthly installments, simply bring your driver's license (residency verification) and your first monthly payment to start your EFT Membership. Minimum 12-month obligation. After 12 months, we will continue to draft monthly. Must complete a 30-day notice cancellation form to stop EFT payment after 12 months.
|Summer Only Membership||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Youth/Teen (4 to 17)||$70||$140|
|Adult (18 to 61)||$95||$190|
|Senior (62 and up)||$80||$160|
|Adult plus 1||$170||$340|
|Family (6 or less)||$195||$390|
|Additional Member(s) each||$20||$40|
Note: Summer only passes are valid May 15 through Labor Day regardless of the date of purchase. Jack E. Kirksey Membership discounts valid for summer classes only. Prices subject to change.
Now accepting SilverSneakers!
The Kirksey Recreation Center is now accepting SilverSneakers memberships! If you’re age 65+, visit SilverSneakers.com to check your eligibility and enroll at the Kirksey Recreation Center for a matinee membership at no additional cost with your SilverSneakers member ID number.
- Proof of Residency – Acceptable documents must show the applicant's name and current Livonia address. The applicant may present a current valid Michigan Driver's License with your Livonia address or a picture State of Michigan I.D., or current utility bill (electric, gas, or cable only) will be accepted.
- Registration – Register for a Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center Membership in person to verify residency. View the Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center Membership Application (PDF). Effective Oct. 1, 2021, you can now register for a membership online and show proof of residency upon your first visit.
- Resident – Any person living within the city limits of Livonia.
- Daily Admittance Information
• Members – must display their cards at all times while using the facility.
• Day Pass Wristband – must display wristband at all times while using the facility.
• Program Participants – (i.e. swimming, aerobics) show the current class pass or membership card at the front desk to gain access. Individuals will not be allowed access to other areas unless they are a Member or purchase a Daily Pass.
• Facility Rental/Party Guest – have access to the specified rental area as listed in the rental agreement.
• Tournament/Swim Meet/League/Spectator(s) or participant(s) that are not Members – do not have facility use privileges. Individuals may purchase a Daily Pass to use facility amenities.
• Youth ages 13 and younger must be directly supervised by a person at least 16 years of age, unless the 12-13 year old is a member.