3. Livonia Business Benefit Share Program
The Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center and the Livonia business community are teaming up in a program to encourage and promote the value of shopping and dining out right here in Livonia!
The Benefit Share Program is a win-win opportunity! How the program works is Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center Annual Members would simply present their annual membership card to partnering businesses to receive your benefit share program special offer! Businesses can get as creative as they want! Switch up your incentive monthly or keep the incentive in place all year long. As a return on your investment, the Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center will advertise the Benefit Share Program as a Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center membership benefit to our 14,500 members, in our "L" Magazine distributed to the 39,000 households in Livonia, on facility signage and flyers, through member eblasts, on our website, Facebook, and in new member registration packets.
• Exposure to Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center Membership of 14,500 members.
• Increased foot traffic to partnering businesses.
• Community supporter and proud partner of Livonia Parks and Recreation.
• Promotes Livonia to shop local.
• The Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center has an average of 1,500 visitors daily and over 500,000 visitors annually. For more information on becoming a Livonia Business Benefit Share Partner please contact Amy Walker at (734) 466-2411 or email email@example.com.
4. Sponsorship Opportunities
We recognize that each business may want to contribute in a different way so we offer a range of sponsorship options for you to show your community you care! Each sponsorship package represents a different degree of commitment and allows for businesses of all sizes to participate.
Take up the challenge and start reaping the benefits today! Customized sponsorship opportunities come in all shapes and sizes. Our goal is to work with you to create a package with your marketing needs in mind. Below are Bust a few ideas to get started:
• Sports team and league Sponsorship
• Special event and program Sponsorship
• Scoreboard Sponsorship
• Rock Wall Sponsorship
• Skate Park Sponsorship
• Inline Hockey Rink Sponsorship
We appreciate your time and consideration in exploring new partnership ideas with the Department of Parks and Recreation and look forward to the possibility of a long and mutually beneficial relationship!
For more information on sponsorship opportunities with Livonia Parks and Recreation please contact Jennifer Roberts at (734) 466-2413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.